Saturday, February 18, 2012

12 Day Juice/ Smoothie Fast


Ok, so I haven’t posted here in a long while but I’m back at it now.
I’ve been inspired to do 15 day 100% Raw Food fast to reignite my enthusiasm for the raw food lifestyle. Incorporating more raw foods has made me more creative when preparing my meals, especially for busy days and unexpected events. 

Why I’m doing this?

I failed to eat properly during the holiday season and I began to notice I feel sluggish all day everyday. I used to routinely awake around 4:30 or 5 in the morning to workout, play with my dogs and get ready for work, but now I’m fighting to get out of bed at 6 (an hour before I start work.) This is entirely unacceptable. Then, when I’m at work I can’t seem to stay focused.

Another problem I’m having is constant breakouts. When I was a teen, like many others, I had a problem with breakouts in my T-zone. As soon I turned 20 the problem stopped and my skin was clear up until recently. I’m not sure if it’s age or if it’s been the bad foods I’ve been consuming. Either way, replacing the “bad” food with raw, living food can only help me. 

Starting with a Juice/Smoothie Fast

Before I begin the 100% Raw Food fast I've decided to start by doing a 12 day juice/smoothie fast I started today (2/18/12) and will end February 29. 


No comments:

Post a Comment