Friday, March 9, 2012

Done with it!

I completed my juice/smoothie fast Feb 29th. While going through it, my intention was to post pictures of my juices and smoothies but, I realized that they all looked the same. My juices were either green and redish/purple unless I drank pure grapefruit juice or coconut water. My smoothies were pink (strawberry,) purple (blueberry or mixed berry.) Take a look!
Spirulina and grapefruit


Beets, grapefruit, orange, beet greens, celery, carrot, ginger 

Basic green- dandelion greens, spinach, celery, lemon, ginger, green apple, cucumber, 
Blueberry shake, almond milk, blueberries, raw honey, vanilla bean

One of my main goals while going through the liquid fast was to get as much concentrated minerals, vitamins and nutrients in my to possibly improve my skin's texture. The only difference I see in my skin is that some of the dark spots aren't as noticeable as they were before. And as always, my eyes are a little brighter!

So, on to my next challenge! 30 days 100% raw. This challenge begins March 4th through April 2nd.  


No comments:

Post a Comment