Sunday, January 10, 2010

Took a time out!

Ok, so a lot has happened in the past few weeks. I actually got sick twice which Is why I haven't posted in a while. But I'm back!! For Christmas I made granola and candied walnuts, pecans and cashews. My enjoyed the walnuts (which she can't stand normally) and the pecans. Here are some photos!

Maple Walnuts and Maple Cinnamon Pecans


Middle Jar- Apple Cinnamon Buckwheat Granola
bowl- granola, blueberries, dried cranberries and bananas


Almond Butter granola, almond milk and died cranberries

I was happy with everything expect the Almond butter granola. My mom told me to add more sweetness when I asked her to taste it during prep. She was right! Otherwise it was good. I added more sweetness to the almond milk to offset the lack of sweetness in the granola.

On another note, I finally got the Vita-Mix!!!! 
Of course, the first thing I did after speaking with my grandmother was make a smoothie!


spinach, frozen peaches, banana


Delish result!


Spicey Tomato Soup

and finally....today

Yogi juice! includes---oranges, strawberries, maca, bee pollen, agave, and lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment