Sunday, August 15, 2010

30 Days / 30 Green Smoothies

Hey Everyone!

In my last post I mentioned that a I stopped eating a high raw diet for about 3-4 days and began to get migranes and eventually, I got sick. I still don't feel well but I feel like it's getting worse. Because of this, I've decided to go back to eating 90% raw starting today. What's the number 1 go to food for Raw Foodist? The Green Smoothie! Why?
Answer- Because they pack so much nutrients and vitamins. They're tasty and an easy way to get your greens in.

So why not start a Green Smoothie challenge? For 30 days I will drink a different Green Smoothie each day! If you're interested in learning more about green smoothies please visit The Smoothie Revolution or Green For Life.  If you're interested in doing your own Smoothie Challenge or just want some more recipes come back to visit me and Green Diva Mom.

Check out some of my favorite raw foodists and videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment