Friday, August 13, 2010

Not sure what's going on but...

I don't like it!

Last week I had a migraine that lasted for a couple of days, but I was still on track. My updates are not flowing as I would like because of my schedule combined with getting sick. As of a 3 days ago I began not feeling well. Supposedly, it’s my sinuses – which I’m taking OTC medication for and now I feel like it’s going to be a full blown cold. I have never, since the age of 14, caught a cold in the middle of summer. I’ve lived in AZ for 5-6 years and have been sick twice in the winter. What’s going on?

Thank God I don’t feel weak yet. I have to teach tomorrow- yes Saturday, take my little sister out for the day so, I’m doing everything I can to make sure I don’t get any worse. Today is a green smoothie, lots of water and tea day.

I also have to admit that I cut back on eating raw about the time my migraine started. During the past 4 before I began to get sick I had no-so- good food. Could that have something to do with what’s going now? I know correlation does not mean causation all I know is what I was eating 80- 95% raw I was feeling great, then I stopped and now I'm sick.

Help me out? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment