Saturday, July 31, 2010

4th and last week of my Challenge

Hi Guys!


This is my last week on my $34.60 week challenge. This week I spent 25.12 which leaves me with $8.88 left over for the month. My grocery list included the following: collards, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, corn, black beans, lentils, bananas, strawberries and cashews. Unfortunately, I’ve been unable to take any pictures this week because my camera is not working. I mainly stuck to collard wraps, dehydrated veggie wraps, smoothies. I was able to use my camera phone for some pics but I the color wasn’t that great. Check out some of my meals.

Blueberries Hemp Protein Smoothie

Chocolate Almond Butter Hemp Protein Smoothie

Basic Salad with any veggie I could find in an Avocado Ranch Dressing

 
Collard Wrap with cooked onions, black beans and raw corn, spinch and tomato

Eggplant Bacon, Tomato, Spinach and hummus wrapped in a Sun dried Tomato Flax wrap

Collard wrap with alfalfa sprouts, carrots, tomatoes, onions, lettuce and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment