Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thrifty Raw Food Challenge Update Days 13, 14, and 15

Hey Guys!


It’s been a couple of days since I’ve posted. I apologize for the delay as I’ve been having slight migraines. Today marks the beginning of week for my Thrifty ($34.60) Raw Food Challenge. The challenge has been going quite well. At the moment I’m under budget by about $9 but I must admit I’ve eating a lot of fruit and less greens. Since my migraine as significantly subsided, I will be researching different low preparation meals.

Sunday, I dehydrated some Walnut Hemp crackers and Monday I made some rejuvelac for Sunflower Seeds cheese. Unfortunately, I did not use the rejuvelac in time and had to throw it out. So, no cheese yet.

In the meantime, I was looking on Kristen’s Raw blog and discovered she having a giveaway. She’s giving away a complete set of ebooks.  If you’re not familiar with her blog, you’re missing out on some great information. 

Take a look at today's meals so far. Strawberries have been on sale! This morning I had homemade strawberry granola cereal! 




Strawberry Pineapple Swirl Shake


Chocolate Covered Strawberries

My little Sis from Big Brother Big Sister wanted some dipped in White chocolate. 



Yes I know, I have eaten my greens yet, but I will have a very green dinner. I will update soon! 







No comments:

Post a Comment