Monday, July 12, 2010

Challenge Week 2 Day 12 Monday

Happy Monday Everyone!

Today was an extra hot day. My dogs just laid in front of their doggy door wishing they could go out. Every time they would go out their door return in less than a minute. My AC was running all day long. Honestly, I wouldn't know what to do if I did not have central air.

Today's meal were light and VERY simple; Fruit and Veggies. I had whole grapefruit juice for my pre-workout meal.



Just Juiced by Vitamix


Post Workout Shake:
Strawberries
Banana

Spicy Lime Dipping Sauce:
Lime Juice
Scallions
Shredded Carrot
Rice Wine Vinegar
Tamari
Agave
Chili
Ginger

Spring Rolls:
Rice Paper
Butter Lettuce
Kelp Noodles
Basil
Mint
Chili Slivers
Ginger Slivers


Snack:
Cantaloupe
Strawberries

Basic Salad:
Dole Greener Selection
Spinach
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Red Onions
Avocado
Olive Oil
Lemon Juice




No comments:

Post a Comment