Saturday, July 3, 2010

Challenge Week 1 Day 2


Since I had to defrost my freezer, I took the opportunity use all of the frozen fruit that had thawed. I usually buy fruit in bulk and on sale. On any day my freezer is filled with strawberries, bananas, pineapple, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, and frozen peaches. So, take a look at Friday’s meals.


Breakfast: Strawberry Slushie
Strawberry Slushie:
1 cup Berries
1 Tbsp Honey

Snack 1: Green Smoothie
Green Smoothie:
Spinach
½ lemon
1 apple
Piece of left over banana

Lunch: Marinated Greens (not picture)
Marinated Greens:
2 cup chopped kale
2 cup chopped mustard greens
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
Salt 
garlic
crushed red pepper


Snack 2: Protein Shake
Blueberry Protein Shake:
1 container Blueberries
1 Banana
2 Tbsp Hemp Seeds
Sprouts


Mix of Cantaloupe, Mango and pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment