Friday, July 9, 2010

Challenge Week 2 Day 8

Yesterday was a busy day form me. After my morning ritual, I made an extra large Peach Cobbler in a Glass for breakfast and packed my lunch and some snacks for the day. *Actually, the previous night I frozen some of the peach cobbler mix into popsicles. Thursday morning I took 3 and blended it with water.* I walked out the door to my car and drove half way to my destination just to realize I forgot my lunch. 

After meeting with a couple of my clients I had a meeting with my Bible group. One of the members brought her mother and the other was out of town so, it was just the three of us.


After our discussion the other member's mom offered to buy us fruit bowls as a treat. That was so nice of her! We talked for about an hour or so while enjoying the sunshine outside Paradise Bakery.

Fruit Bowl:Blueberries, Strawberries, HoneyDew, Cantaloupe, 
Pineapple, Grapes 


We concluded around 1pm or so. I began to get hungry and realized I keep a stash of trail mix in my car for such occasions. I also had a nectarine in my bag. What luck! 

I headed over to Barnes and Noble for my next meeting. I arrived early and took that time to enjoy my trail mix and fruit while working on my laptop. 

Trail Mix: Sunflower Seeds, Cashews, Dried Cranberries 


Finally, I made it home a little early and decided to have some grapes and the other half of my "pasta" and marinara sauce from the night before. Overall, I think I did pretty good today.

How do you stay Raw when the unexpected occurs? 




No comments:

Post a Comment