Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Challenge Week 3 Day 20

Today was pretty eventful. I’ve lived in my (1st) house for about 3 ½ years. I had no idea how much maintenance went into keeping up a house, from the backyard, bushes, plumbing to the irrigation system. Wow! At the moment I feel like my whole house is leaking; the bathtub faucet, a few sprinklers and the toilet is constantly running. Early tomorrow morning I will be heading out to Home Depot with a friend to figure out what’s fixable and what parts I need.


Moving on, here are today’s meals. Oh! I did go to Whole Foods for a mango and brussel sprouts and spent 3.89 leaving me with $10.75 for the rest of the week.

Breakfast: Nectarine Smoothie
2 nectarines, 1 Tbsp Hemp Seeds, 1 tsp bee pollen


Post Workout Shake: Chocolate Shake
2 Tbsp Hemp Protein, 1 Tbsp Hemp Seeds,
1 tspChia Seeds , 1 med ripeBanana,
1.5 tsp Cacao powder, 1 tsp bee pollen, cinnamon


 
Lunch: Cream of Broccoli Soup and Steamed Brussel Sprouts tossed w/ Olive Oil and seasoning


 
 
Dinner: Miso Noodle Soup and Spring Rolls with Chili Lime Dipping Sauce

Dessert: Peach Berry Sorbet
1/2 cup raspberries, 2 peaches, small piece banana blended

No comments:

Post a Comment